Thursday, September 21, 2006

Most Upsetting

I got kinda hooked (like a little bit pregnant) on Grey's Anatomy this summer because there was frack all to watch on TV. I had got to the point where I thought I had viewed all the episodes and was just waiting for the season premiere tonight (Justin was taping it cause we were having people over) with much anticipation. So it turns out that the damn episode I thought was the season finale last season was actually the second last episode of the season. So I've been waiting for the wrong damn episode and I missed all the juicy stuff that happened in the finale. Cheated by my own stupidity y'all. I can't believe it.

A new thing for the list of what annoys me:

Expired baby products on supermarket shelves. I've found expired formula (both concentrate and powder), expired baby cereal and expired baby food on the shelves of four different grocery/drug stores. The first time I actually got the stuff home before I noticed the date -- now I always look and try to take the products to the counter when I find them. See, if the stuff was for us I'd be a little annoyed but when it is for the child that I worked so hard squashing out and am kind of really liking and all, I get kind of pissed. An I know how this works, they have people who are supposed to check these items when they restock shelves. Like formula and baby food isn't bad enough already as it is. And I'd kind of like my child not horking up his guts unnecessarily.

Makes me happier that way.

1 comment:

Mama T said...

I'm sure you know this already, but it wasn't your fault. CTV aired the wrong episode, so for me, being as it was the first one I'd seen, I was clueless anyway, but apparently it's very upsetting for big fans. Not sure what they are going to do to rectify the matter.