Thursday, September 28, 2006

For Kathleen


A picture of me because she has slow slow dial up and so cannot look at flickr close up or get photos via email (I had to say that so that y'all wouldn't think I was just a vain chick posting pics of myself for no reason). I took this a couple of days ago messing around with the camera. I was totally impressed with my eyebrows, which I had just had threaded the week before. It was really nifty and didn't hurt much. Wow the women who do threading are talented. That was too much information I suppose (about the eyebrows), but I'll let it stand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooo... I've totally been wanting to get my eyebrows threaded, but wasn't sure where to go. Where si you get it done? They look great, by the way.

Tirade said...

I got it done as a demo at the bay for one of their promotional "beauty nights" I will be looking for someone to do it again and I'll let you know.