Friday, December 01, 2006

The countdown begins!

Only 15 days until I must return to work, and 24 days until happy present day! Talk about sneaking up on ya! As usual I feel unprepared for everything, but I have a strategy for getting semi sorta maybe on top of things. I have clean bathrooms, which is a great way to start December (I'm being serious, clean bathrooms make me very happy). I have this great new mom's calendar what makes me feel like I am getting organized. I have a lovely husband that installed baby gates and curtain rods in my house (in addition to making me latte every morning).

Nate is having a bit of a crap time at the moment. He is teething again (the teeth on either side of his two front teeth) and they must hut like the dickens. Under his gum on one side is a huge blue/purple spot where he is bleeding under the gum. Poor little boober. He is standing up on his own now for at least a few seconds at a time. He does this mostly without knowing it, and when he notices he immediately falls down.

Snoopy has pretty much recovered from his tooth being pulled. Last week Justin noticed that his tooth was cracked and it turned out that he had split it in two. Six hundred bucks later our little Snoop is minus a tooth but in very good spirits.

Justin and I are currently in negotiations about how soon we can get the tree. I'd get it today if he let me.

I love Christmas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouch. poor Nate and poor Snoop. One pulled tooth is worth two in the gums...?

Tree!! Christmas! It's raining today but I love the carols they are playing everywhere even though it is essentially summer. ha!

-jack

Anonymous said...

Bah Christmas!
Humbug!!

joie said...

God bless us, everyone!