Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Grrrrr

I was almost finished a lengthy post on my first day of work and then POOF, it disappeared into thin air (goddamn your eyes blogger). I am so not posting it again cause, y'all I'm tired. So in a nutshell:

I returned to work on Monday, not Friday.

Friday bad for some unknown reason (seriously they told me to come on Monday instead).

Work is pretty fun with some very nice people telling me that they are happy to see me and saying very nice things.

First day I missed Nate but not too much.

Second day (today) I was very very conflicted between liking my job and staring at pictures of my child feeling like I needed to run home and hug him immediately.

I like work though, and it's nice to be back.

Taa Daa!

Must lie down now.

1 comment:

joie said...

grrr. I've been getting some disappearing emails lately what with using the sketchy internet access all over creation. such a pisser!

I dreamt about curried yams last night...I think I will be eating...toast. Good luck with these storms I keep hearing about.

Oh, and, Congratulations Working Mom!!