Saturday, December 23, 2006

Cheer!

Lo y'all.

This seldom posting thing is a bit hard to get used to, and then when I have the time to blog I'm too tired to be my normal witty and chatty (well, chatty at least) self. I have five days off in a row folks, and that is music to my ears. Not that I had a really long week. I had a Christmas lunch, a kids party, and a lot of chatty catching up stuff this past week. Not to mention a cubicle to stuff full of useless bits of my life, a computer to break in, and a desk chair to re-adjust for my butt. Justin brought Nate for the kids party and we had a great time. Nate got to hang with Santa again and crawl around on the boardroom floor and watch his momma decorate a gingerbread house. Hopefully there will be pictures soon.

I'm really liking being back to work and it seems like Justin and Nate and Snoopy are having a blast without me (I'm just a teeny bit jealous, but seeing them together make my little heart go pitty-pat). Justin is working today and I've had a full dose of Natty-all-to-myself medicine (it is good for what ails me). I made Nate his own Christmas stocking today to join all of ours on the mantle, and tonight I sang him carols until he went to sleep (and almost cried). This being a mom thing is sometimes way cooler than I ever thought it could be.

'nuff said

2 comments:

joie said...

i think there is something in my eye

Mama T said...

I'm going to be selfish and say I miss the frequent postings...