Sunday, December 10, 2006

Reno joy!

Yesterday Justin and Paul planned, gathered, and installed shelving in our pantry (formerly a mush mash of scattered shelves baskets and bags) and in the living room. I am close to ecstasy, y'all. I know I've become all boring in recent years and this pretty much confirms it. I can't help it, I'm in the throws of a perpetual organisational orgasm (just in time for the holidays). I will post pictures, really I will. I'm that excited.

For all you u-tubers out there, check out this video posting by a friend of mine from waaay back (howdy Neb!). Good thing I wasn't consuming liquid at the time of viewing.

If you are fond of coffee (as you know we are), organic and fair trade practices, and want to support women owned and run collectives check out the Cafe Femenino Foundation and encourage your local independent coffee shop to check it out!

Students were giving out free hugs in downtown Vancouver yesterday, how cool is that?

A little weird, but cool.

2 comments:

Mama T said...

so, did you get one?

Tirade said...

I didn't, sadly. I saw it on the news.