Thursday, December 07, 2006

Oh Xmas tree, oh Xmas tree

Or something thereabouts. We had tonnes of fun tonight decorating the tree with our friends Paul and Lori and Sosi! Nate didn't seem to care too much about the tree, but loved trying to eat the boxes that the ornaments came in. Sosi was completely adorable, hanging things on the tree and handing us, very carefully, the glass bulbs. We listened to lots of Christmas music and I tied a very un-manly-like bow around Snoopy's collar that Justin insisted had to be removed before he took Snoop for his walk this evening.

We had a really lovely day.

See, for the last few days I've been every once in a while saying to myself "I have to remember to talk about that in my blog." I do this often, and then I promptly forget whatever it was I was going to mention. it's been like that today. Crap. Oh well.

Mr. Nate is very well and fine. He's totally into mac and cheese now cause he can feed it to himself. The problem with this being that he can't eat mac and cheese every day and he gets mortally offended if I try to feed him non finger food from a spoon. Snoopy is loving this. He stations himself under and to one side of the high chair and waits for stuff to fly. Last night Nate managed a few bits of apple as well.

I feel like very soon he's going to ask me for a cheeseburger.

1 comment:

joie said...

You only say this so that he'll have easy food when y'all wanna take him shopping. to the mall.

Run, Nate, run!

Just keed-ding. As long as he doesn't live on dairy alone, like Curtois, I approve of the mac and cheese obsession.