Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Oh God!

I walked into a lululemon!

In my own defense, it was for my sister-in-law who actually does yoga and stuff and wanted some things taken back to Singapore for her. Still it was weird. For y'all who haven't heard or may care, the guy who started lululemon has publicly said some really racist stuff and has also dissed women of size. Needless to say, it is a wonder I didn't just burst into flames when I walked in.

Yesterday we braved Kits neighborhood, dodging frosted blond lululemon wearing women, parents with thousand plus dollar strollers and so on. We went into a baby store that was selling baby slings for $68.00. These turned out to be wide swatches of fabric sewn together on one end. I shit you not. And I thought to myself "honey, you need to drag out your sewing machine and sell stuff to people with more money than brains." This thing must have cost like five bucks to make.

Anyhow, we also went to TJ's and got a stroller caddy so I have somewhere to put my keys and water and got Nate some linkadoos because he seems to eat the things. Today is take your stroller downtown day. We are headed out for more shopping before Justin's parents head back home next week.

That's right boys and girls, next week.

No comments: