Saturday, August 26, 2006

Happy 6 months Nate!


My little dude is half a year old today! To celebrate I'm doing what I always do--writing in my blog and posting pictures. Oh, and drinking chocolate milk. Mmmmmmmmm chocolate milk.

And didja see the picture below of my two boys? I mean how freakin lucky can a girl get having these cuties around, and also the cutest dog in the world.

I've recently discovered that shopping for baby clothes is way more fun than (or just as equally fun as) shopping for myself. I really have to restrain myself cause kids clothes are pretty expensive, and he's gonna grow out of them fast. Having said that, I'm keeping an eagle eye out for sales and stuff and there are just some things I can't resist. When I'm looking at kids clothes is the only time I'm even close to regretting I didn't have a girl. I mean, wow those clothes are cute, and there's like three times as much to choose from in girls clothes as boys. Mostly I've just been looking though, and trying to save my pennies in the new world of expanded family and reduced income. So enough superficial me (I can't help it, I do like my stuff), I promise not to mention shopping or stuff again in this post.

Nate and I are heading off to Halifax in October for a couple of weeks to visit my family before I go back to work. If anyone thought having a kid would make it less likely that I'd come home as often, well, they be wrong apparently. This will make the third time since Nate's birth that we've headed back east. Just me and Nate this time. Justin and Snoops are going to stay home and have some momma and baby free time. I know my folks are looking forward to spending time with Nate, and it will probably be the last time for a while, since it's back to work for momma Tirade in December.

Happy 1/2 birthday Nate! Can't imagine life before you came along!

No comments: