Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Sleep baby sleep

So, we are having more Mr. Nate-sleeps-through-the-night nights than not. This makes us so very happy I can't even tell you. He's been going to bed at 7pm and getting up at 7am (sometimes even 8am!) most nights. Of course by saying this I've jinxed us, but I'm not going to think about it. He is still up there slumbering away and it's 8:03 am.

In other news, the boil water advisory is still in effect. We are doing just fine y'all, ignore the news, if you are getting it. I heard that Canadian Tire distributed flats and flats of water to people in the Downtown East Side (for those of you who are unfamiliar with this area of Vancouver it is a region that contains the most homeless people and urban poor). This makes me believe in corporate responsibility just a little bit, and I have resolved to buy things there more often.

I've been in a bit of a blah thinking about going back to work. I love my job and work with some amazing people, but there be just so much to do before I go back that I get a bit panicked. I want to return to work with as much set up here for Justin as possible so that it is less overwhelming for both of us. I'm going back on the 15th of December. The crap news is that I still don't fit my pre-pregnant clothes very well and have to buy a few things until I take care of that. Ugh.

There's my baby now!

Gotta run.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well that certainly is heartening. I never wouldn've thunk Canada Tire, eh? Yahoo.ca has not said boo about that, they're just "panick this" "disaster that" and I don't like to rely on all of this mass media for news from home, so thank god you are posting some sensible, reliable information.

When you go back to work, tell them that you are now Tirade: first in local news and your raise should reflect this. Take that Bill Good.

-jack