Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I got cupcakes!!!!




My honey made me the yummiest cupcakes for Valentines Day!!! I'm a lucky girl. I got him boston cream doughnuts which I felt, in the face of the hand made cupcakes, seemed kind of lame, but he says he's a happy camper with his custard-filled pastry. So happy Valentines Day y'all, (corporate created day to sell stuff we don't really need and get way too hung up over)whether the day means anything to you or not, you should take time to be nice to yourself (so cheesy - love yourself - but it is true ya know).

2 comments:

Mama T said...

Those look so fabulous!! Well done, JJ Man. Is that really masses upon masses of whipped cream on top?! YUM.

Anonymous said...

Not whipped cream, it's actually a whipped meringue topping. It's almost marshmallow like in texture.

Justin