Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunny day, keeping the clouds away!

By winter standards in Vancovuer, it is paradise! No rain yesterday and sunny today. Very odd, but I'm not knocking it -- no siree! I'm going to enjoy it!

I've finally got my shit together and have boxed up some things to be sent, some for the holiday season, some that have been waiting for some time.

Nate and Justin are sitting on the couch having an intense conversation about cranberries (Nate's current snack favorite).

It is my last week of work in my supervisor position and I'm pretty much ready to be done. I really like the job and I love my team, but I think I'll like having less responsibility. It has been a full year with lots of challenges for me and I've learned so much. I'm ready for more time to spend with Justin and Nate.

I introduced Nate to Gumbi this weekend and he loves it! I forgot how much fun they were, but also had forgotten how American they are. George Washington, the Declaration of Independence, Ben Franklin all make appearances. Still so much fun.

He was once a little green slab of clay...

1 comment:

kaz said...

....if you got a heart, then Gumbi's a part of yeeeewwwwwww! :)