Thursday, March 22, 2007

What the?

Has anybody else noticed the marketing of adult cereals with "chocolatey" bits in them recently? Okay, first "chocolately" does not mean there is chocolate, so stop trying to convince us that this is chocolate we are eating 'cause it is not. Second, don't tell me how low in calories it is. If I want chocolate, I don't give a frack about how many calories is in the damn thing, I WANT CHOCOLATE. Third, if I want chocolate (which I think we have already established, your honour, that I do), what is going to make me think that I really want cereal instead? "I want a chocolate bar, hmmmmm-no I think I'll just have some cereal instead." Who has this conversation with themselves (or anyone else for that matter)? Jesus-H-Christ on a piece of toast, just get a frigging bag of M&Ms and get on with it already.

Anyhow, a big treat my my beloved for you all. He has gotten around to getting our video camera tape on the digital thingamie bob. This means (what, you didn't understand from my completely technical explanation?) that all of the video we have been taking of Nate will make it's way onto the computer!!!!! Prepare to be bored y'all. The first instalment is a lovely little bit of Nate and Snoopy having some fun.

S'all for now.

No comments: