Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Kiss me

I'm Irish, well sorta. Ancestrally you know? Just kiss me anyhow dammit!

The world is chok a block with babies the past little bit. Two of my friends have recently had little girls, one in Australia and one just down the street. They are totally adorable! They make me think of when Nate was just a little 'un. I really miss it. He was so tiny. Not that I'd trade him or anything 'cause he's lots of fun. If you ask him now what a cow says, he consistently says something between "boo" and "moo." I think he's got sheep down as well, but we won't commit to that one yet. Oh, and he likes to wear food on his head. Noodles mostly, and the occasional bit of roast beef.

Just a little peek into the life. I'm going to get my hands on some chocolate.

1 comment:

David said...

Let me start by saying that I don't know you at all. I just happened to be updating my own blog, and, feeling adventurous, I clicked on the "Next Blog" button. Your blog appeared.

And I was intrigued. My wife is Irish too...well...ancestrally at least.

I guess ya made a reader out of me. I'll check back for updates.

Peace.