Monday, October 09, 2006

Going back to Hali

Nate and I are off to Halifax tomorrow for two weeks. We are currently in packing hell and will be all day I expect. Nate's top two teeth are coming in and causing him quite a bit of pain and discomfort (and we are getting on a plane tomorrow -- eeeeek). I'm excited to be going home though, and I expect Nate will be happy when he gets there having grandparents to fulfill his every whim. My mom has furnished a room for him, complete with cartoon stickers on the walls and his own crib. This begs the question:

Are we going to get our baby back?

Ciao!

2 comments:

Mama T said...

We hope so, because we want to meet him. And have fun in Snafilax, but don't forget to post while there....otherwise we'll miss you.

Tirade said...

Sadly, my folks don't even have a VCR so the posting opportunities were very very few. But we did get our baby back which means that we shall be darkening your door pretty darn soon.