Thursday, May 03, 2007

I'm annoyed

There are too many multigenerational quirky womeny movies starring Jane Fonda and whattsername...Diane Keaton, that's it (or of the JF, DK ilk). I was going to say that this is an unfortunate trend, but it isn't...it's a whole thing isn't it? Like all women are smushy and we will automatically be absolutely charmed by this sort of thing. Blek.

And tonight's Grey's Anatomy is just an excuse to sell this new spin off show, which I am already not so much sold on.

And Anaheim just knocked Vancouver out of the Stanley Cup.

I gotta tell you that today has been a mixed bag of weirdness ending with Tequila, yes folks today merited a Tequila or three.

Mostly cause I am annoyed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooo. When I heard about the Canucks, my first thought was of you. Courage.

-Jenn